Lindsay Lohan hospitalised‎ after car crash

Lindsay Lohan has been hospitalised after she was found unconscious in a California hotel – according to reports.
Paramedics were called to the penthouse suite at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey on Friday to attend to “the Mean Girls” star (who had allegedly stopped breathing).
No further details about the circumstances surrounding Lohan’s health scare or her condition were available as WENN went to press.
The actress, who has battled drink and drug problems, had been shooting her official comeback movie – TV project “Liz & Dick”, in nearby Los Angeles.

Lindsay Lohan hospitalised‎ after car crash
Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan continued to bring drama to the production of her latest film, receiving treatment for exhaustion and dehydration a week after she was involved in a car crash that sent her to the hospital.
Lohan’s publicist Steve Honig says producers of the Lifetime film “Liz and Dick” summoned paramedics to Lohan’s hotel room on Friday morning after she did not respond for a shoot. The incident occurred after the actress completed an all-night shoot and had kept up a gruelling schedule in recent days – Honig said.
The actress was not transported to the hospital and will likely return to the set of the film Friday afternoon. The film focuses on the love affair between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.
Lifetime declined comment. And it was unclear whether the incident led to any delay in the film’s production.
Fire officials confirmed they were summoned to a hotel in Marina del Rey on Friday morning around 10,15am, but said they did not transport anyone to the hospital. They also said they could not identify the patient.
The incident is the latest scare for Lohan, who was involved in a car crash June 8 that sent her and her assistant to hospital. The pair were on the way to a “Liz and Dick” shoot when the Porsche they were in collided with a dump truck on the Pacific Coast Highway. Neither was seriously injured and Lohan resumed shooting later in the day.

Paramedics rushed to a Los Angeles hotel on Friday to treat an exhausted and dehydrated Lindsay Lohan, but a spokesman for the actor said she was “fine.” The incident set news media, celebrity websites and Twitter buzzing with unconfirmed headlines and tweets that the 25-year-old Lohan (who has struggled with drug and alcohol addiction) was found unconscious and rushed to a hospital.
Steve Honig (the spokesman) said in a statement that the reports were false. He said Lohan had worked through the night on the set of a television movie production and was napping. He said producers grew concerned when she didn’t come out of her room Friday morning and called paramedics as a precaution.
“Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration” – Honig said. “Lindsay was never taken to a hospital; reports to the contrary are false. She is resting now and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon.”
In 2007, Lohan was arrested for drug possession and driving under the influence of alcohol, and she has had several run-ins with the law since then. Speculation in Hollywood has been rampant that the star, who rose to fame as a child actor in Disney movies such as Freaky Friday, could join the long list of celebrities who have succumbed to drug and alcohol addiction.
But Lohan has seemed to be on the rebound since March, when she was released from formal probation for drug possession, drunk driving and a 2011 jewelry theft. She remains on informal probation in the theft case for about two years.
Once a regular on the Hollywood nightclub circuit, she has referred to herself as a “homebody” and is back at work after a long absence from film and TV sets.

Comments are closed.